Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Obessed

Over the past few months I have realized that I am obesses with weight. My weight as well as other peoples weight. I look at obese people and think "If I don't change my unhealthy eating, I am going to look like them." A couple of weeks ago at disney I was watching moms with their children. I remember thinking, "I don't want to be fat and miserable when Addison is old enough to enjoy disney. I want to enjoy it with her."

I shared this with my therapist, Donna. Donna told me that I need to stop looking at how huge I am getting and make a plan. So together we made a plan for me to follow. The plan is to continue walking daily (except Sun.), use a salad plate for meals, drink 8 oz. of water before each meal, eat more fresh veggies and fruits. At my therapy appointments, twice monthly, we will look at how I am doing.

Donna also told me to look at my successes daily. Focus on what I am doing right.

Making these changes is hard, but I am doing something daily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment